6.22.2009

Mr. San.d.man

Mr. Sandman bring me a dream
Make it the best thing that I've ever seen
Been many places replaced by faces
Never did a trace on You.Though.

Dry race eraser board floored when
I saw your name at my door.
"What Number am I" replied I, why
Sir, you are Number Nine.

~Would you like more wine?
~You're in my mind;

=======================================
SIMpliCITY.
Anagrams...
An anagram is a type of word play, the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce a new word or phrase, using all the original letters exactly once...wiki.

KRYPToS... carousel ... "left to write" .... care.soul

...........SKRYPT.o KRYPT OS
...................
.........SKRYPT.o
SAN.born

Artist: James. Sanborn http://elonka.com/kryptos/sanborn.html
"Lego my Ego" ;)


~born.to.skry;b~

SIMpliCITY
bliSs!MiCity

MISSes ;p CITY
~roll the d;seYes
"a.dorn your wisdom"

~role to shadow~

KRYPTOS
~I won't tell on you, stop kry.ing.
krost my heart. stop prying.
S'okay, said DO.Stop trying.

~don't miss the boat~
~and bring your boots!~

8:11;pm
I didn't miss the boat
I took a rydE.to.skry;b.t
8:13pm

so;~stop kry.STing already
lol!
adore.your.sim.mod <~

No comments: