12.03.2008

ALBERT!!!

holy crap dude....
~ NICE game!!!

I'm not quite sure yet tho, if you're C high or C low...

I'll figure it out tho. ;)
~ Did you do that on purpose or was that just the way things worked out? WAY cool...

_MIT
eMIT...
EdIT...
TIMe

~ Yeah, I got the MeowUON... lol... YOU are 1 batty-cat Mr.e

I know it isn't spelled like that... that's my funny.
" The muon belongs to the elementary particle group of the leptons. .."

~ Four spaces visible. AND in , the AlphA channel.
... so I did.

~ that dog DID hex me!
~ She dances...

~ AND, She leaps.

3 steps 'back' to go All the way 'forward'...



~ Play... ;)
13 x 20 = 260 = 608 = 1140

Sum as straight Dec.
(260 + 608) + 1140 = 2008 (plus one Valentines)
(868)



~Cheers deeR ;)
~ five years early even.











Speed of light in different units
metres per second 299 792 458 (exact)
≈ 3.00×108
km per hour ≈ 1.08×109
miles per hour ≈ 6.71×108
miles per second


≈ 1.86×105
(186 000)


Length of time for light to travel...
One foot 1.0 nanoseconds
One metre 3.3 nanoseconds
One km 3.3 microseconds
One mile 5.4 microseconds
Around Earth's equator 0.13 seconds
From Earth to the moon 1.3 seconds
From Earth to the sun 8.3 minutes


E MC2

\@shrugs@/ ... what did you expect.... ?

CatTales



1._1 2










~ Yeah, I worked it out last year... I just didn't know it then.
It all happened so DAMn fast...

Training school... lol!
~ I TOLD you I have my own style about things... I got the same number tho...
You know it too... uncle... now you leap three 'forward'...
clean finish.





~ So... now what?

Between you and the Great Cycle, there's that number...

Oh crimany...
I see where they got 11
I see where they got 10
I see your E
and I see your C two.


... well if that wasn't the simplest way to sum up the whole of Creation... I just don't know what is.

You DO hear God's mind...
... flawlessly, on Time. 12 3.2008...


Blinking... always always blinking... little dots do that.


Now... if YOU did all that...
Then WHO was the one who rolled over...
~ He's still playing...

I know HE is still playing,
and HEE is ME, so who are U?




~Yeah, I LeptOn...

No comments: